Morristown Neighborhood House Preschool
Our preschool offers a safe learning environment for children 2½ - 5 years old to acquire the skills to successfully transition to kindergarten. The curriculum is aligned with the NJ Preschool Teaching and Learning Expectations Standards of Quality and is licensed by the New Jersey Department of Children and Families.
Neighborhood House uses the Creative Curriculum, which is designed to meet the children's developmental needs and offer multiple opportunities for children to discover and grow as they interact in various interest centers. In each interest area, teachers use natural linkages to literacy, mathematics, science, technology, social studies and the arts to facilitate and solidify the child’s learning. We work with the Morris School District to ensure that our children going to Kindergarten are among the best prepared in Morris County.
What you will find at the Morristown Neighborhood House Preschool:
· Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided. Participation in the US Department of Agriculture’s Child & Adult Food Program.
· Affordable full tuition and reduced rate tuition based on family income
· Use of The Creative Curriculum, one of the six State of New Jersey approved Early Childhood Education curricula.
· Spanish speaking bilingual teachers.
· Adult and college student volunteer opportunities.
Our vision is to be part of a community where children, their families and teachers work together to provide a nurturing, healthy and safe environment where a kid can be a kid. Children learn by playing, exploring and interacting with one another and flourish in an environment where they are encouraged to be creative and use their imagination. Every child is unique and gifted with their own special personalities, interests, abilities and talents. It is important to celebrate our children’s cultural diversity, for we are all a part of this wonderful world. For more information, call 973-538-1229.