Job Title: Billing and Program Administrative Coordinator– Neighborhood House
Reports To: Director of Children’s Programs
Classification: Full-Time (40 hours per week), Non-Exempt, Benefits Eligible
Effective Date: August 30, 2021
Reporting to the Director of Children’s Programs, the Billing and Program Administrative Coordinator initiates, coordinates and executes all program billing related activities. This position supports managers, staff and parents by providing timely and accurate information. Must be bilingual.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process registration forms for all programs; including but not limited to preschool, before and after school, summer camp, and recreation programs.
- Guide the parents through the billing procedures, subsidy contracts and follow up on all the necessary paperwork.
- Bill parents and process payment plans through Active Network (billing system)
- Process CFR (Child & Family Resources) contracts and makes sure all information is submitted on a timely manner to CFR as required, including but not limited to attendance reports, vouchers, bills and discrepancy forms.
- Submit information, respond to communications from CFR as needed, and maintain good working relationships with the Case Managers.
- Create payment plans for recreational department for soccer, basketball, arts and any other program or activity as needed.
- Act as the primary contact in office with parents for E-Childcare Program
- Collect and analyze billing and program related data to produce reports.
- Build and maintain rapport with the parents, families and other members of the community.
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents, children and other external stakeholders in the community by building open and respectful lines of communication.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years related experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite, strong Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team and individually
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Working knowledge of Active Network or other billing system highly preferred
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Must have a true commitment to Cornerstone Family Program’s mission
- Must be fully Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to request for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Professionalism-Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Attendance/Punctuality-Is Consistently at work and is on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Oral Communication-Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information and/or use a keyboard
- Continually required to talk or hear